January 10-12, 2020
Join us for Ski Buddies trip to Mt Baker in 2020. This is a local, low key trip, with accommodations in large houses near Glacier, Washington. Glacier is approximately 2.5 hours from Seattle. The houses are complete with multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, a full kitchen and living room. Each house has a hot tub and wi-fi.
Mt Baker is the world record holder for the amount of annual snowfall and has an average annual snowfall of 659”. Known for its variety of terrain, Mt Baker is good for snowboarders, tele-mark skiers and alpine skiers. The ski area covers 1,000 acres and has 8 quad lifts.
· Trip size will be 15 people.
· Cost is $165.00 per person.
· Pay in full now to secure your spot.
· Price includes 2 nights lodging (Friday and Saturday Nights), drinks and snacks on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings and Apres Ski on Saturday after our return from the mountain.
· Potluck dinner on Saturday night.
· Each day we will carpool to Glacier and to the slopes (30-45 minutes).
· We will Ski/Ride on Saturday and Sunday and lift tickets are not included in the trip price. (Approx $68 per day).
· Trip Leader is Randy Newell, can be reached in person at the October, November and December Potlucks or via email or phone.
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: 206-387-3465
We hope that you can join us for this local trip!