Sturtevants 41st Anniversary SALE
Join us for a
SIP & SHOP EVENT
Sip and Shop @ Sturtevant’s 41st annual Anniversary Sale.
In conjunction with Sturtevants' anniversary sale, they have invited SKI BUDDIES to a 'Sip & Shop'. They will provide drinks and lite refreshments. Join us for a little retail therapy!
Ski Buddies specials:
Custom tunes $25 off. Regular price is $60. (special for Ski Buddies)
Tune card, Buy 2 get 1 free (this is a standard Anniversary deal)
- Please RSVP so that you are on the guest list
- Sturtevant’s will provide beer and wine, plus water with light snacks.
- There’s space on the table if you’d like to extra appetizers.
- The store will be open for business as usual. There will be plenty of new clothing and gear to check out . . . which makes it fun and a bit cozy.
- Gear chat: there will be a couple brief gear chats. Something from popular categories like:
o Boot issues and proper fitting
o Ski innovations- top skis for your level
o Snowboards – top boards for your level
o Tuning and caring for your gear
RSVP Link: http://bit.ly/SipAndShopSB
TUNES: This will be a great night to bring your skis or snowboards for a tune before the rush.
BOOTS: If you have issues with your ski boots or snowboard boots you’re welcome to bring those in for some boot work or to ask questions. Unfortunately, Sturtevant’s doesn’t take appointments for boot work however, we have the best boot fitters in the area.
CONSIGNMENT: Our Ski Mart store accepts skis and snowboards that are in good condition. Our Bellevue Ski mart store is a ½ block from Sturtevant’s at 13219 NE 20th St, Bellevue, WA 98005
RECYCLE: We take old gear year-round and hand it off to our recycle guy. He accepts skis, snowboards, poles, and boots.